3D Model Display – 3D Model Explorer
As is known to all, a model is an exhibit whose appearance, size and even internal structure are highly consistent with those of a real object.
A 3D model is an electronic model that is composed of specific data and can be displayed via a computer. It has the three-dimensional size, materials and colors of a real object, and even contains much information of the internal structure. When displayed on a computer, a 3D model is interactive, which is its biggest difference with a picture. It means viewers can observe any part of it from any angle through rotation and scaling. They can also learn the actual size of a real object by measuring the 3D model and view the exhibition effects of the object in various environments by altering the lighting effects.
1. Given various file formats of 3D models and different types and modes of data storage, it is one of the core tasks of a model browser to parse all kinds of files, which is similar with decoding multiple video formats. Our model browser now supports common formats, such as obj, stl, 3mf, fbx, ply and glb.
2. In our model browser, output directly supports glasses-free 3D display. By setting up virtual cameras for both eyes in a 3D engine, we can obtain left and right images, which are then mixed and rendered so that we can see the disparity map of both eyes via a glasses-free 3D screen and view a 3D model with the naked eye.
The 3D model explorer can not only be applied to glasses-free 3D laptops/mobile phones/pads for viewing 3D models generated by various tools, but also be combined with some industrial applications and used for displaying 3D models of jewelry, furniture, museum collections, etc. on glasses-free 3D screens. It also plays a special role in education, training and medical applications.
As KDX’s unique 3D content renderer, the explorer provides a glasses-free 3D display tool for the 3D model industry and enables practitioners to work in a more intuitive and effective way.
Glasses-free 3D – Lenticular Lens 3D Imaging
Due to the refraction of light by a lenticular lens, different display contents are refracted to different places in space and separated when they reach human eyes, which will receive two images with parallax. Then the brain will overlap those images to form 3D images, so viewers can observe 3D effects with the naked eye without any special device.
[Product features/Technical principles]
A lenticular lens is composed of a row of vertical cylindrical lenses.
The refraction of light by each cylindrical lens is utilized and the pixels it covers are projected to the corresponding areas of both eyes, which will therefore receive different disparity map information.
The brain compensates and fuses the disparity map it receives to form 3D images.
[Product functions/Technical advantages]
1. Provide an easy experience of 3D images with the naked eye.
2. Advantages such as high contrast, high brightness and low crosstalk make 3D images more vivid and obvious and advertising pictures more real.
3. Limited increase in the thickness of display device, no power consumption or brightness decay.
4. Compatible with 2D/3D sources, free switch as you wish.
Glasses-free 3D has brought new changes to our daily life. In today’s world where display devices have become increasingly popular, 3D represents a trend of future development, and can be widely applied to terminals such as mobile phones, TV sets, tablets, as well as fields including advertising, media and education.
SR (Simulated Reality) System
[SR (Simulated Reality) System]
An SR system is a device that integrates the real and virtual worlds. It can establish an SR space and integrate it into local virtual world. It also provides connection service between local and remote virtual worlds.
1. An SR system samples and models the real world in SR space.
2. An SR system projects the virtual world in SR space
3. SR spaces in different geographic locations can be integrated via an SR system.
1. 3D display
1. Images with parallax are projected to left and right human eyes via a binocular plane display and then the human brain will process parallax as depth information, so that the virtual object will appear on the front or back of the screen.
2. Projection and location
The projected frustum shape is adjusted in real time and the projection relationship of the human visual system is simulated by tracking the eye position to integrate virtual objects into the real world.
3. Human-computer interaction
A model is created in the virtual world by sampling the human body (mainly the head and hands) and algorithm of physical laws is used so that the human body can touch and collide with virtual objects as it does in the real world.
4. Remote delivery
Real objects sampled in local SR space can be virtually reconstructed in a remote place to achieve integration of SR spaces in different geographic locations.
[Application scenarios] Exhibition of cultural relics, sci-tech education, design and assembly, games and entertainment, remote communication and coordination are typical application scenarios of an SR system.
Interactive smart board
[Interactive smart board]
An Interactive smart board is a human-computer interaction solution featuring intelligent operations, flat panel display and touch technology. By integrating a computer, a projector, a whiteboard, an LCD TV, a speaker and a curtain, it provides functions such as handwriting, annotation, painting, multimedia, and video conferences.
[Product features/Technical principles]
An Interactive smart board is composed of three parts: LCD, computer and touch panel.
It is an integrated device for human-computer interaction by manipulating the content shown on panel (LCD, LED and PDP) with touch technology.
What KDX adopts is the ITO capacitive touch technology. It relies on low-resistance and high-transmission ITO materials with independent intellectual property rights and the sheet resistance is less than 10 ohms, breaking through the technical bottleneck that large touch screen is impossible due to large resistance value.
An Interactive smart board , which offers users a new touch experience, is widely applied to meetings, office work, education, government facilities, traffic guidance, banking, entertainment and media.
- About Us
Story Of Partner
Laminating Film Materials
Products And Solutions
Smart City & Smart Life
- Investor Relations